Pathways delivers comprehensive and ongoing training for school districts. The long-term objective is for school personnel to be able to independently provide effective intervention. Services to school districts are designed specifically for each system’s needs. Services cover a wide range of professional development plans, district wide program development, classroom support and staff training, and individual student support consultations.
School Services Include:
- Direct consultation to school districts and staff
- Alignment of state and district initiatives with the autism services
- Professional development
- Direct support for school administrators, teachers, paraprofessionals, related service providers, support staff, bus driver s and more
- Developing educational programs and meaningful IEPs
- Implementing research based practice in the classroom
- Support in self-contained and co-teaching settings
- Building capacity with staff to maintain quality services
- Development and implementation of functional behavior assessments (FBAs) and behavior intervention plans (BIPs)
- Social skills groups
- Intervention in early childhood and community based settings
Ready to find out more?
Call today and to learn more info!