In order to design and implement the most comprehensive and effective treatment plan for each student, a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) will conduct initial assessments before treatment. The assessment process typically involves direct observations of the student, parent interviews, as well as formal evaluations and direct testing. Assessment tools generally include some combination of the following:
- Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills-Revised (ABLLS-R)
- Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP)
- Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA) and subsequent Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP),
sometimes referred to as Behavior Support Plan (BSP), development
- Briganic Diagnostic Comprehensive Inventory of Basic Skills
- Assessment of Functional Living Skills (AFLS)
- Vineland Adaptive Behavior Scales
- Hawaii Early Learning Profile (HELP)
We use a software program called Catalyst for all data collection. Catalyst is a requirement for all therapy services and a monthly fee will be charged to the client.
Ready to find out more?
Call today and to learn more info!