Pathways delivers ABA therapy services to individuals with ASD in a variety of settings to include the home, work, and community settings. We will assign a team which will consist of a BCBA and RBT or therapist. The BCBA will design an individual treatment program based on results of an initial assessment. Therapy is provided by an RBT or therapist in a 1:1 ratio with oversight and supervision from the BCBA .
Home services focus on intensive services to improve learning of new skills and behavior.
- Assessments to include the VB-MAPP, ABLLS-R, and AFLS, click here to learn more
- Program development- tailored to maximize opportunities for learning critical skills
- Behavior reduction and replacement programs
- FBAs and behavior treatment plans
- Transfer of skills to community settings
- Vocational skills training
- Social skills development
- Collaboration with school and community services
- Staff training
- Staff supervision
Ready to find out more?
Call today and to learn more info!